How to Install Ceiling Hooks in Your House
Ceiling Fans. Published at Saturday, May 11th 2019, 07:23:08 AM by james.
For those who want to hang several things on their ceiling, using ceiling hooks can be a great solution. This tools allow you to hang various items, such as kitchen equipment, decorations, flowers, and many more. The following paragraph will explain the steps on how to install a ceiling hook.
Hanging Ceiling Hooks
The steps to hang your hook can be read on the lost below:
- Knowing the stuffs you wish to hang: there many types of hooks available and each type has their own function. If you want to hang heavier stuffs, you may need stronger hooks that provide more holding force.
- Finding ceiling joists: involving large planks or ceiling joists that serve as a way to hold the ceiling fans, drywall, and light fixtures is the recommended way to install the hook. It will make your hooks attached stronger and avoid damage in the near future.
- Creating a hole: you can make a tiny hole at the selected spot on the ceiling for the hook. You can use the hook to create a starter hole as the reference point. Drill the hole to the joist slightly narrower compared to the size of the hook.
- Inserting the hook: screw you hook to the ceiling just like how you screw common threaded screw. Turn the hook clockwise to tighten it. You have to make sure the hook keep on vertical position.
- Hanging your items: once you are done with the previous process, you can put your items on the hooks.
Those are the steps to hang ceiling hooks onto your ceiling. Make sure you choose the correct hooks for the items you wish to hang. Wrong hooks may lead to damages ceilings, which is something you really need to avoid. Ask for professional help if you are not sure about doing it yourself.
60 out of 100based on 246 user ratings
Tags: driller. aluminum. small. drop. cloth. butterfly. adhesive.
Floating Bookshelves: A Unique Spin on the Conventional Storage Unit
Have Something to Say on How To Install Ceiling Hooks In Your House